Thursday, April 25, 2013

April update....

So my last post was in January? Oops. I do not have this blog thing down yet but I hope to as the months and years go on. I do not think blogs are going anywhere!

We have had a wonderful few months. Lots of growing pains...literally.... Jay is nearly to my chin! Lily has grown 2 inches and without the hand me downs of cousins and siblings they'd all be running around in skimmers and tube tops.

Here is a picture odyssey of the past few months.

My grandfather in his 80's with Chloe who was about 8 months at the time.


 



Sibling music lessons

 


Amazement in the aquarium at Homossassa Springs! Great trip with great friends!


The beginning of our foray into butterfly metamorphosis....



Chloe sweet and sitting up- now also crawling and eating anything she can find on the floor. We've extracted fuzz, legos, foozballs, leaves, various food particles, and other things that would be too gross to share! Yes we do watch our baby- she's quick and fearless and I guess hungry!

 



Easter! Love the lilies in the background next to our Lily :)
 

Fun pool time at Gaylord Palms! Love it when Chase has local conventions for work!!


Our new venture into Orthodontics... its looks worse than it really is. Cool picture though. This is Jay's mouth and he's had two extractions to help with crowding. Braces are in his future!


Sweet, heart breaking notes from big brothers to little sisters!
 
And lots of fun with cousins!!
 
 
Currently we are winding our school year down and getting ready for summer. I can hardly wait for our first trip to the beach! Hoping by that time Chloe has a little more of an idea of what is considered food- or we may have a sand and shell nibler on our hands come beach time!

No comments:

Post a Comment